Sometimes simple is best. Secret to (my somewhat) realistic sugar roses – have a reference (real or photo), use a variety of shapes and sizes of flowers, colour centers darker, shape petals thinly, and be generous in crimping, curling, and pinching. Extra petals never hurt. Inspiration.
- Gumpaste Shoe How-To: Tips and Template
- Where to Buy Cake Decorating Supplies in Calgary
- Shoe Box Cake Process
- Bottega Veneta Designer Knotted Clutch Purse Cake
- Where to Buy Cake Decorating Supplies Online in Canada
- Tips: How to Make & Carve a Sphere Ball Cake
- Cake & Project Gallery
- Cool Cakes
- Camera Cake - The Nikon D300 DSLR
- Project Cake - Part 1
My goal is to share knowledge, happiness and harmony with others through cake. Located in Calgary, AB Canada.