“But all things must have a beginning, and the student who is about to embark on a career of icing and piping must study well the aspect of his own fitness for the work, his adaptability, his will to overcome obstacles, and his willingness to practice.” (Nirvana, 1953, pg. 1)
- Gumpaste Shoe How-To: Tips and Template
- Pulled Sugar Ribbons & Bows
- Where to Buy Cake Decorating Supplies in Calgary
- Shoe Box Cake Process
- Bottega Veneta Designer Knotted Clutch Purse Cake
- Hamburger Cake!
- Cake & Project Gallery
- Pizza Cake: Part II - How-To Tips and Tricks
- Tips: How to Make & Carve a Sphere Ball Cake
- Camera Cake - The Nikon D300 DSLR
Located in Calgary, AB Canada. My goal is to share knowledge, happiness and harmony with others through cake.