My goal in life is to share knowledge, happiness and harmony with others through food and creativity – what better way than with the use of cake.
About this Site:
This blog is an archive, documenting my past learning experiences with cake decorating and sharing these experiences with the world. For a sample of previous cake projects, see photos of my work under the My Cakes category.
To me, cake is something much greater – it is something that allows me to engage with my community, to help others grow, and to help build motivation in others in their own adventures through life. For me, cake is definitely something to celebrate about!
(I am currently on hiatus, orders not accepted.)
- SAITSA Award in Teaching Excellence, 2013
- House Award in the 2011 Southern Alberta Ronald McDonald House Fancy & Frosted Cake Showcase
- Best Use of Theme in the 2010 Southern Alberta Ronald McDonald House 25th Anniversary Cake Competition
- First place in the 2009 Calgary Stampede Western Lifestyles Creative Arts and Crafts Competition: Novelty cakes.
- First Place Student’s Category, Lindt Chocolate Competition, 2006
- Overall Creativity Award, Lindt Chocolate Competition, 2006