This is a second edition of interesting cake links. I have been collecting these amazing cake tutorials, articles, and videos – and wanted to share their fantastic work with you:
- Pink Cake Box makes a phenomenal and realistic Dump Truck Cake!
- Sugarbelle helps explain Tulip red, the no-taste red food colouring.
- Karen’s Cookies shows us in her video a clever way of keeping your piping bags clean when using multiple icing colours.
- Datafone visually shows what baking is really about, in the captivating short films Cupcakes and Macaron
- Sweetapolita shows us a detailed step-by-step tutorial on How to Make a Fondant Asparagus Cake
- The Cakerator shows us how to make a stunning Gumpaste Peony in Part 1 and Part 2 of her online tutorial
- Call me cupcake! shows us how to create that fabulous frilly cake texture in her ruffled cake tutorial. I have seen this delicate ruffled cake texture popping up everywhere (and in my opinion, led by the stunning cakes by the very talented Maggie Austin).
See the first version of interesting cake links here.